Friday 2 September 2016

Where is this year going?

While I was pregnant I was constantly being told to enjoy every minute, time flies with a baby. They weren't lying! Phoebs turns 8 months old this month, some days I still look at her and can't believe she's actually here and ours to keep.

How/when did this happen?

I'm completely torn at the moment, desperately wanting her to stay little but so excited at how much she's changing, growing and learning every day. She's becoming such a little character with an amazing personality.

So, here we are, September! The start of my favourite seasons, Autumn & Winter. I'm even more excited about them this year as I get to spend them with my little family. I'm incredibly lucky to have been able to take the whole year maternity leave so there's plenty of time for fun at Halloween, Bonfire Night and the run up to Christmas. I won't lie, the planning & lists (I bloody love a list!) have already started.

I'm so looking forward to cold crisp walks in the Autumn sunshine, kicking leaves and collecting conkers (hell, I'm up for trying anything to keep those spiders away!) I can't wait to dress Phoebe up for her first Halloween and see her face at the fireworks, she loves pretty lights so I'm hoping she'll love them as much as her Daddy and I do. 

Looking forward to making some more of these this year

And then her first Christmas, there'll be a whole set of posts about our Christmas plans which I am ridiculously excited about. The husband and I are off to London in a couple of weeks for our annual tradition of a trip to Liberty for a new bauble for the tree.

Can't wait to see her little face when the tree goes up!
So, with Summer pretty much over, we're looking forward to the rest of the year and making lots more memories. K x


No comments:

Post a Comment